Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Chocolate cake

I haven't yet had occassion to try any of these recipes so I'd be interested in hearing if anyone tries them. I copy them as I read them, exactly. So for example, the statement at the bottom of this, that *this makes a delicious icing. Well, truly i have no idea,those are Grandma's words, but it sounds tasty to me! Chocolate cake- purity receipt 1 cup cream 1 cup White sugar 2 Cups sugar 2 tsp Butter 1 teaspoon B powder 4 Tablespoons good cocoa 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 eggs pinch of salt 1/2 tsp soda Mix sugar, butter and cream together. Then mix cocoa with a little boiling water. Beat eggs separate, then beat all together. Bake in moderate oven 25 minutes Icing Four tablespoons cocoa mix with boiling eater, add icing sugar, a little melted butter and cream. *this makes a delicious cake icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment